1391 Eagle Feather at Nakoma is a new construction, 3,000+ sq-ft luxury home tucked in the pines overlooking the 16th green and 17th tee of Nakoma Resort’s legendary golf course.
Delivered by the design-build team KSA Architects and Mark Tanner Construction, both prominent in Truckee-Tahoe developments such as Martis Camp, Schaffer’s Mill, and Clear Creek, 1319 Eagle Feather is similar in design to a home listed at $3 million in Truckee’s Gray’s Crossing.
This contemporary mountain home in the 1,280-acre Nakoma Community is offered fully furnished, ready for move-in or as a short-term rental investment. For more information on the latter, please inquire with the sales team about Nakoma Resort’s in-house property management program.
While 1391 Eagle Feather offers privacy, it is located “flip-flop distance” from Altitude at Nakoma, the resort’s stunning family recreation complex complete with heated pool, fitness center, bistro + bar, climbing wall, and activity rooms for the young and young at heart!
This mountain retreat boasts the perfect combination of privacy, amenities and location at an unmatched price.
• 3 bedrooms plus bonus room or 4th bedroom means space for the whole family
• 3.5 bathrooms for easy access upstairs and down
• Great Room combination of kitchen, dining and living room is perfect for entertaining
• East-facing floor to ceiling windows lets in morning sun and afternoon cooling shade
• Price includes all furnishings